The Bijou Film Board’s community partner FilmScene has instituted safety procedures for movie-going patrons that adhere to CDC guidelines. For the most up-to-date information please visit the website: FilmScene Reopening Plan.
When You Visit In-Person
- Stay home if sick. If you are feeling ill, exhibiting a cough, fever, or other signs of sickness, please notify our managers. We will give you a full refund so you can return at a later date.
- Order in advance. Book your seats and pre-order concessions online to reduce lines and contact
- Reduce your bathroom visits by using the restroom before you leave the house
- Keep a 6-foot distance between yourself and other patrons in the lobby area, restrooms, and in the theater.
- Masks on until seated. At the box office, concessions, and common areas until you are in your reserved seats.
- While in the theater, stay in your specified seat and be mindful of any surfaces you are touching.
- Notify a manager for all in-theater disturbances or if someone is exhibiting signs of sickness (excess coughing, etc), we are happy to help.
- Arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before your show and promptly leave the lobby area after the movie to reduce lobby crowding.
What Bijou/FilmScene is doing to keep you healthy
- Daily wellness and temperature checks + masks and gloves for all staff.
- Full in-theater cleaning. Using both fabric-grade sanitizers and hard surface sanitizer for our theater seats, wiping down all handrails, doors, and surfaces after each showtime.
- Enhanced restroom cleaning. Full cleaning of our restrooms before and after each show with frequent spot checks.
- Sanitizing box office area, including kiosks and payment portals after each show.
- Ample time between showtimes to separate large crowds and floor spacing in line.
- Our theaters will initially operate at less than 40% capacity, with groups seated 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, and disposable face masks for our patrons.
- Low-touch concessions. Eliminating self-serve concessions, encouraging preorders, and cashless concessions area.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org